Wondering where and how to begin your extensive winter skincare regimen? Well, go organic this winter and see how nature accentuates your beauty, effortlessly. These Ayurvedic products will be your non-negotiables for this winter season:
- Aloe, Rice Bran & Bala Face Cleanser with Walnut Scrub: Winter can leave your skin feeling callous and dehydrated. Scrubbing it gently from time to time is important, but ensure that you don’t over-do it. Aloe Vera is extremely beneficial for skin. Although using it in raw form can be a messy business, it works absolute wonders on your skin. You can apply its pulp directly to your face, massage gently and wash off when dry. For best results, you can use our Aloe Vera face cleanser which comes with pure walnut scrub granules making it a must-use winter product. Take a dab of this cleanser and apply all over your face. Gently massage to scrub your skin, especially around T-zone as that’s most prone to blackheads and whiteheads, and wash off to achieve fresh skin instantly. You can exfoliate 2-3 times a week to remove dead skin from your face.
- Refreshing Pure Rose Face Mizzle: It’s time to get your skin a new friend! Switch to rose skincare. Rose has a bundle of beneficial qualities for the skin. It helps in keeping the pH levels of your skin under check and has anti-inflammatory qualities which make it the best option to relax your damaged, dull and dry skin. It also helps soothe sunburns and clear impurities. Check out our Refreshing Pure Rose Face Mizzle and watch your skin get a deliciously rosy glow!
Tea Tree, Burnt Sugar, and Cocoa Butter – Bath Bar: Tea tree can enhance the overall appearance of your skin. It treats dull skin and improves your skin’s health holistically. Its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties make it the best fit for acne-prone and irritable skin. Treat your skin with our Tea Tree, Burnt Sugar, and Cocoa Butter Bath Bar this winter to give your skin all the love it needs!
- Kadlivana – Banana, Lotus and Bhringraj Hair Rinser: Ever wondered why the banana is a major part of most hair masks you find in the market? Well, it addresses almost every hair-related issue you could imagine – it supplements your scalp, prevents dandruff, and makes your hair manageable and oh so shiny! Use our Kadlivana – Banana, Lotus and Bhringraj Hair Rinser and flaunt those lustrous locks!
Rasik – Fresh Blueberry and Mulberry Body Cleanser: Blueberries are loaded with Vitamin A, C, and E and are said to have more antioxidants than green tea! Give your skin all the pampering it needs by using our power fruit – Rasik – Fresh Blueberry and Mulberry Body Cleanser, and get fresh and younger looking skin, organically!
- Milk Protein, Almond and Arnica Conditioner: Amalgamate the goodness of almonds with the sublimity of milk proteins to bring out the dazzling hair you crave. The rich amounts of magnesium and nutrients present in almond make it ‘the’ ideal ingredient for hair care. Try our Milk Protein, Almond and Arnica Conditioner crafted with love, especially for you!
Mohak – Chocolate and Honey Body Butter: Dreading dry, dull and unhealthy skin this winter? Fret not, experience – Mohak, the chocolate and honey infused body butter. The goodness of honey adds moisture to your skin and chocolate provides all the antioxidants your skin needs. It helps in reducing the process of aging, and keeps your skin moisturized and healthy looking. Spoil yourself in all the right ways with this body butter!
- The Abhyangyam Therapy – Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Hair & Skin Massage: Olive oil is the most organic and authentic beauty buddy for you. Apply it on your body, face or hair and you’ll never be disappointed. It’ll benefit you in numerous ways, head to toe, literally! It provides vital nutrients to your hair and scalp helping it grow long and strong while thoroughly conditioning it. The thin, sensitive and delicate skin around your eyes can also be kept healthy with olive oil. Apply olive oil around your eyes just after washing your face to prevent wrinkles and keep the moisture intact. You can also use it to remove your makeup within seconds! Apply it before going out in the sun and stay protected from sunburns. Apply all over the body while getting a body massage and get rid of dry and flaky skin. Keep cranky feet at bay by applying olive oil, as it prevents cracked heels and nourishes the cuticles. Shop with us and treat yourself to the organic The Abhyangyam Therapy – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the all in one skin and hair wellness secret.
We just made your winter skin care easy, didn’t we? Well, what are you waiting for? Pamper yourself and fill that shopping cart! And of course, do share your experience with us. http://khadiessentials.com